Friday 17 December 2010

Join The Challenge - #FivePortions

I can't wait to start this challenge on my own but hey, how about you fellow readers? Why don't you join in and make a change in your lifestyle. Get a grip of what you are doing with me. We'll be communicating and helping each other out. 
Lets call this the "Lifestyle Change" even if it's temporarily

Set a goal for yourself and be proud of what you do. I mean, how many of you want to look on that mirror and say: "Yeah, I love my body. I am more confident than ever." It doesn't matter how long it lasts and not knowing on how to do it, but we will all do it. 
Start with me on the 20th Dec, 2010 - 21st Mar, 2011. 90 Day Challenge and keep everybody updated with the #HashTag #FivePortions or comment in my blog. 

Why #FivePortions?
Each day you'll be eating 5 small meals and usually every 2hours. Now, I'll be posting 3 different meal-plans by tomorrow morning for you to choose from. They're all healthy and easy-to-cook.
No more "laziness" or "can't do this thing"... Accomplish how much you want before the 90 days period. We'll all help you out on this one. 


Also, if you are joining then please follow @FivePortions on Twitter so I could check on you.

To our Lifestyle Change,

Ahmed

No comments:

Post a Comment